The information provided on this website and other company literature does not constitute financial, trading, investment, legal, or other professional management advice.
The DAOLaunch takes every precaution to secure its offerings. Strict fiduciary standards are applied in vetting individual and organisational users of the platform.
DAOLaunch does not endorse nor recommend the purchase, holding or sale of any particular cryptocurrency. We strongly recommend that you do your own thorough research of the crypto and blockchain markets prior to buying tokens. Where needed, we urge you to consult professional financial advisors.
DAOLaunch is not presently offering custodial services.
The owner of an asset being tokenised is solely responsible for insuring and protecting the physical security of the asset. Please always make sure that you are in compliance with local laws and regulations before you acquire any tokens.
We are unable at this time to offer services into the following countries/regions: USA, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burma, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Cote D’Ivoire, the Crimea region of Ukraine, Croatia, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
(D) The Service is provided by the Company at no cost and is intended for use on an «as is» basis.
(A) When you use the Service, we may request to provide data which is necessary for the provision of the Service and the use of the Service. When we ask for certain personal information from users it is because we may be required by law to collect this information or it is relevant for specified purposes.
(B) Any non-required information you provide to us is done so voluntarily. You decided whether to provide us with this non-required information; you may not be able to access or utilise all of the Services if you choose not to.
(C) We may collect some Personal Data automatically (your IP address, cryptocurrency address, email, text, code, browser type and version, information about your visits (including the URL clickstream) to, through and from, the Service, web pages you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain web pages, web page interaction, etc), through the use of tracking technologies, including cookies.
(D) All processing of Personal Data is carried out by the Company or its employees in accordance with the principles enshrined in the GDPR, being the following:
• fairness and lawfulness
• limited to purpose of collection (purpose limitation)
• data minimisation
• storage limitation and deletion
• factual accuracy
• confidentiality and integrity of Personal Data accountability
3. Use and Process
We may use and process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• proper provision of the Service or processing connected to a contractual relationship;
• compliance with applicable law and regulations or a legal authorisation;
• registration if any on the Site;
• following your consent to data processing;
• processing of your inquiries and operations in relation to the Service;
• preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud and activities in breach of the Terms and to enforce our Terms and other agreements, or otherwise processing pursuant to a legitimate interest which merits protection;
• sending you marketing emails with the information about our Service and other products that we deem to be interesting for you. You may opt out of such emails at any time by sending the respective request to us or by clicking the respective link in the email.
(A) The Company and its employees treat Personal Data as confidential and may not pass on or use any of such data without valid legal grounds as indicated above. We may disclose some information which constitutes Personal Data with certain third parties. Therefore normally we do not share such information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of the Company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
i. (i) where we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the Personal Data is reasonably necessary to:
◦ meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
◦ enforce applicable actions, including investigation of potential violations;
◦ detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
◦ protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
ii. (ii) we may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners (for example, where we wish to show trends about the general use of the Service);
(B) We may hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions such as processing payments on our behalf. Our payment processing partner may request that you provide certain Personal Data (for example, a valid government-issued ID, your legal name, address, and date of birth, banking credentials, etc.) for the purpose of making payment through its financial institutions and complying with any applicable laws and regulations. They may also communicate directly with you regarding any issues as to a payment. Any information provided to such third parties will be confidential and only be used for intended purposes.
5. Third parties services
(A) We do not sell, provide on lease, or share any Personal Data of the Users to third parties.
(B) Our Service may contain links to and from third parties’ websites, apps or other services (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note that those websites have their own privacy practices and policies. We shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their services.
(C) When we use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the site or application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking technologies). Please recognise that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with the Service.
6. Data storage and security and cross-border transfer
(A) We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Service is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
(B) Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorised by us and involved in the maintenance of the Service. Such persons have been instructed to keep strict confidentiality of and prevent unauthorised third-party access to your Personal Data.
(C) Please remember that the Service (and your Personal Data) may be hosted on a server outside your home country. Supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
(D) Transmission of Personal Data to recipients by the Company, both internally and externally, is subject to the authorisation requirements and pursuant to defined purposes, as specified above. Personal Data transmitted to a recipient outside the EEA must be subject to protection at least equivalent to that sought by the GDPR.
(E) None of the existing ways of data transfer can be absolutely safe. The Company does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorised access of the third parties.
7. Children’s privacy
(A) We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law). You must be a legal adult (age 18 years or over) to access the Service under the applicable law and the law of the country where you are located.
(B) While individuals under the childhood age may use the Service, they shall do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. In any case, we are committed to comply with applicable laws and requirements of the residence country.
(A) Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use online services. They are widely used to make web applications work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalisation.
• to manage our business and improve the Service based on factors such as how many users visit or use the Service, what pages and views are accessed, whether visitors are new or repeat visitors, which features of the Service most interest our visitors etc.
• to remember actions you took to avoid asking you to repeat them during a session or to provide features such as enabling you to resume reading at the last page you accessed, synchronised across devices;
• to measure and analyse activity on our services, or third-party services. In addition, we or any provider of such measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
9. Users rights
Every User has the following rights in relation to the processing of his or her Personal Data in accordance with the GDPR and other applicable law:
• right of access
• right of rectification
• data portability
• right to erasure
• right to restrict processing
• right to object to processing
We do not carry out profiling or automated decision making with your personal data.
11. Contact info
If at any time you would like to contact us or the Company’s Data Protection Officer with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your Personal Data (its correction, removal or use) or the exercise of any of your rights described above or would like to receive the Company’s Data Protection Policy, you can do so by sending a letter to our email address: [email protected]
Last updated June 2021