IDO announcement: Metaxy
IDO announcement: Metaxy
DAOLaunch is excited to introduce Metaxy, a decentralized NFT based fighting game that features the most diverse collection of anime-inspired characters, as the first IDO project to kickstart our launchpad in 2022!
Metaxy takes pride in being the first game project in the world that combines NFT technology with the versus fighting game genre, a Multiverse where all your most favorite superheroes are ready for your summons to battle!
Metaxy’s native token, MXY, will be having its IDO this January on multiple platforms. DAOLaunch is glad to host MXY’s tokensale on Jan 18!
I. MXY IDO details
- Ticker: MXY
- Chain: Binance Smart Chain
- Total supply: 1,500,000,000 MXY
- Initial market cap: $258,750
- IDO price: $0.015
- Vesting periods: 25% at TGE, then 25% per month in the next 3 months
- Total raise on DAOLaunch: $80,000
- Total sale on DAOLaunch: 5,333,333.33 MXY
II. IDO schedule
- Whitelist campaign starts: 10 Jan, 14:00 UTC
- Whitelist campaign closes: 16 Jan, 14:00 UTC
- Whitelist Result announced: 17 Jan, 14:00 UTC
- Metaxy IDO starts: 18 Jan, 14:00 UTC
- Guaranteed Round : 18 Jan, 14:00 UTC – 18:00 UTC
- FCFS round: 18 Jan, 18:00 pm UTC – , 20:00 pm UTC
- Listing: 20 Jan
- Claiming : TBA
III. DAOLaunch tier model
In order to guarantee an allocation for an IDO on DAOLaunch, users have to stake a certain amount of $DAL or BUSD-DAL LP tokens.
Allocation varies depending on how much $DAL or LP tokens one stakes. The more tokens staked, the higher the tier.
See further details on DAOLaunch Tier Model and staking instructions at:
IV. How to join IDO on DAOLaunch
1. Guaranteed Round: For DAL/ BUSD-DAL LP holders
- Stake a certain amount of DAL tokens or BUSD-DAL LP tokens as stated in the tier model.
- Provide your information in this form
2. FCFS Round: For non-holders
- Winner list will be randomly chosen from the Gleam contest participants
- Complete the tasks given in our Gleam whitelist campaign below (also applies to Bronze tier and lower)
Restricted regions: Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, China, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Eritrea, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Liberia, Madagascar, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United States, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, U.S., Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
Metaxy is a decentralized NFT based fighting game, featuring the most diverse anime-inspired characters, that creates a Multiverse where players can summon their favorite superheroes to battle and earn massive rewards of NFT collectibles and MXY tokens.
Metaxy takes place in a fantasy world where superheroes are summoned for the great Multiverse War. Each game character comes with different appearances and unique fighting attributes that are developed over time along with the user’s experience. The game allows each player to engage in battle against other online players (PvP) in real-time, whilst during idling, players can immerse themselves in an enticing narrative story plot (PvE) with intense AI-based combat governed by a wide range of Metaxy superheroes.
DAOLaunch aims to create an open and inclusive competitive environment for startup investment- the Decentralized Venture Capital concept.
DAOLaunch offers retail investors preferential investment conditions depending on their investment performance recorded on the blockchain. Recorded investments are not editable, as all negotiations are all on-chain. DAOLaunch investors can brand themselves as Decentralized Venture Capitalists and much like traditional VCs, they can negotiate more favorable investment terms.
DAOLaunch aims to change the structure of shady behind-closed-door investment deals to an open and more competitive deal structure that takes place on the blockchain. This will drastically shake up the startup industry.